DPS Aligarh has scheduled to open admissions for classes Prep to Class IX & XI. The school yearns to build students who are not only magnificent in academics but at the same time inculcating and instilling social and ethical values, skills and attitudes to contribute positively toward the upliftment of the society. Thus, the admission process is designed in such a way that it tests both aptitude and attitude of the child. While the test assesses the proficiency in various subjects, it will also reveal the child’s problem-solving skills. Portions integrated in the admission process will also examine the applicant’s belief and value system on the basis of decisions they make. We believe that this method of testing the student will allow us to look at them holistically.
Application forms are available at Delhi Public School City Office and respective school offices.
Age Requirement For admission
- Prep: 5 years as on 30th September in the current year of the academic session.
- Class I: 6 years as on 30th September in the current year of the academic session.
Registration Online :
Online Registration link for Admission will stay open throughout the year for the Academic Session 2022-2023 will be available from 15th December 2021 at our school website.
POINTS TO REMEMBER AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION ONLINE :
- The Registration Form should be duly filled in all respects after logging onto the school website.
- A special Registration No. will be assigned to the student after filling the form. Registration Fees will be collected online only while filling the online registration form.
- The applications will be scrutinized and only those found complete in all respects will be selected for Observation/Entrance Test.
- Intimation of the exact date and time of the entrance exam, along with the Admit Card will be provided over mail and also our front desk will call you for the same.
NOTE : Applying for registration does not imply admission, which is subject to Observation cum-Interaction/ Assessment Test. It is also subject to the availability of seats
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION OFFLINE :
- Duly filled and signed application form.
- 1 Passport size photograph of ward.
- Photocopy of Date of Birth certificate (for Prep to I).
ADMISSION CREDENTIALS :
Admission to Prep. is allotted on the basis of interaction with the child and the parents. For classes I onwards there is an eligibility test followed by an interaction with parents.
ENTRANCE TEST :
- Preparatory and Class I will be granted admission on the basis of the Interview which will be conducted at school.
- From Class II onwards, a Written Assessment test will be conducted which will be followed by an Interactive Session.
- Parents will get the acknowledge receipt (Downloadable) after the registration, which will be shown at school reception when report for the entrance test.
SYLLABUS OF THE ENTRANCE :
Please note that the syllabus of the assessment for admission has been designed by a professional team of educationists and psychologists to make it stress free for children. The details of the syllabus are uploaded at the website under the Academics section.
SELECTION LIST :
List of all successful candidates will be displayed on the notice board of the school and will be published at our school website. The parents of successful candidates will be required to contact the school office for the completion of admission formalities by depositing the required fee and other charges along with the necessary documents.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION :
- Duly filled and signed Admission form.
- 3 Passport size photographs of ward.
- 2 Combined photographs with parents.
- 2 Passport size photographs of pick up person (For Prep to I).
- 1 Photocopy of Aadhaar card.
- Previous class mark-sheet (for class II to XII).
- 4 Post Dated Cheques with fee challan.
- Character certificate for class XI
- Original Transfer Certificate – Previous School (for Class II and above)
- Medical Fitness Certificate – MBBS Doctor Certificate or Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Blood Group – Authorized lab. Certified by MBBS doctor.
- Caste Certificate – Attested photocopy of Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ ST/OBC).
NOTE :Admission will be cancelled if any variance is found between the particulars filled in the Registration Form and the documents submitted for admission.
- One month’s notice in writing or a month’s fee in lieu of the said notice must be submitted before withdrawing a student from the school. Those who leave the school in May must, in all cases, pay the fee for the month of June. Transfer Certificate will not be issued until all dues of school are remitted.
- A student can be asked to leave the school on grounds of sheer indiscipline. A student who fails twice will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school, especially if he/she is below average in the class. In case of withdrawal takes place owing to the above reasons, the question of charging a month’s fee in lieu of notice does not arise. Parents are advised to write to the school authorities or use the suggestion box in case the ward is facing any problem. Alternatively, you use our interactive section of the DPS Aligarh website too. Your letter will replied after the matter has been discussed with the concerned staff members. If parents desire to meet more than one teacher at a time, a common meeting may be arranged with the concerned teachers.
- Admission fee & other charges are non-refundable in any case. The amount deposited towards admission for a particular year is neither refundable nor transferable to any other year.
- The amount deposited towards admission for a particular year is neither refundable nor transferable to any other year.