Source Of Knowledge For Students
The school has a full-fledged well-endowed library with spacious reference and reading area to benefit students in their pursuit of knowledge. It has a collection of wonderful and exciting books suited to the needs and tastes of growing children.
The school library is open to all bonafide students of the school. All classes are provided with a library period every week. The students should observe the following rules:
- All the students must come to the library in a single line.
- They just maintain absolute silence in the library.
- The library has an “Open Access” system i.e. the children are allowed to go directly to theshelves and take book of their choice. They must put the books back on the same number shelf after reading, to maintain order and organization in the library.
- The students of class III onwards can get one book issued for a period of one week.
- They must return their library books on the returning counter according to their roll numbers.
- Any child found damaging or defacing a book will be debarred from the library for the whole academic session.
- Books marked, disfigured, damaged or lost will have to be replaced or compensated to the library.
- Students are not allowed to bring their personal books or belongings into the library.
- Current magazines and reference books should be read in the library only.
- Students must bring their almanac to the library to keep the record of the books read by them.
- Students are required to write a book review.