“The most beautiful world is always entered through imagination.”
To enhance creativity, imagination and build confidence; a Fancy Dress Competition was conducted for the students of Grade Nursery to II on 30th November, 2022 by Delhi Public School, Hathras. The students participated in great number and showcased their versatility & expressions.
Fancy dress is of huge benefit to students especially for students that are in the foundation years for building their imagination and confidence.
Students were dressed like Spider-Man, farmer, Social Media, Earth, fairies, dolls, junk food,
parrot , polythene, crow etc. It was a delight from start to finish with children, in an array of
glittering costumes leaving the audience enthralled. They were all smartly dressed up and took
part with much enthusiasm.
The students presented themselves by sharing information about the characters they depicted. They all looked vibrant in their colorful and distinct costumes and played their parts confidently.
What matters most in such events is not winning or losing, but participation, which ultimately helps to eliminate the stage fear of students from the very beginning.
Judges had a great and tough time while judging the competition.
The winners of the competition are:
- In Class Nursery Sarvagya Sengar bagged the first prize, followed by Kashvi Singh with
the second and Bhargav Singh won the third prize.
- In the Class Preparatory Anvi Agarwal won the first prize, Shree Jee Sharma the second
and Darshit Agrawal won the third prize.
- In Class I Sanidhya Tomar bagged the first prize, followed by Avivyanjna Singh with
second and Yunay Singh won the third prize.
- Araina Agrawal & Bhavik Singhal of Class II won the first position.
- Ira Singh got second position and Prayan Agrawal came third.
The competition proved to be great learning experience for the children and gave them a
platform to explore in an attractive way.